Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Speed and more speed

Shades McCool

Ok guys, I am trying to figure out how to balance putting together a split that will help me get faster and more explosive without ignoring or overtraining any part of my body.

Here are some of the excercises that come to mind in regards to explosiveness and speed:

Squat
Deadlift
Clean
Hangclean
Bench
Push press
Lunges
Leg Press
Hamstring curls

I plan on doing sprint work with some agilities. I have also thought about using a speed parachute.

What is everyone's advice when putting together a split that doesn't ignore anything while at the same time not overtraining.

Go to the stickied thread at the top of this forum called Training Information Vault. Scroll down to the Further Reading Section and click on the link called: Kelly Bagget. This is the article page of HigherFasterSports. There's a ton of info there.

fortunatesun said:
Go to the stickied thread at the top of this forum called Training Information Vault. Scroll down to the Further Reading Section and click on the link called: Kelly Bagget. This is the article page of HigherFasterSports. There's a ton of info there.
Thanks bud!

I didn't say I was doing all the exercises, I was just throwing those out as some I was considered building a split with.

Top Bottom