Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spartan Race / Tuff Mudder

It's really not that bad....if you suck at running just run more no need to take anything really.....I didn't prepare at all for it....the obstacles are spaced nicely for the tm so it's not like your running straight non stop.....it was def fun...you should do it.

It's really not that bad....if you suck at running just run more no need to take anything really.....I didn't prepare at all for it....the obstacles are spaced nicely for the tm so it's not like your running straight non stop.....it was def fun...you should do it.

Thanks. Def need to step the running up.

According to their website
"3+ MILES / 15+ OBSTACLES"
The obstacles are pretty simple: climbing, walking in the mud, etc. It's nothing you really have to train for. Also Warrior Dash is pretty similar.

I'll be doing the tough mudder this october! I have been very worried about the distance since the longest race I've ran was 5miles. I was told by a couple people that the running is nothing because you stop so much for obstacles but I wasn't 100% sure that was true, so good to know I should continue to focus on the running. Thanks!

Top Bottom