Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spartan Race

tattking55

Has anyone tried training for this event? I just signed up for a race and its a couple months away so I am going to start training for it. Anybody have any good training recommendations?

Has anyone tried training for this event? I just signed up for a race and its a couple months away so I am going to start training for it. Anybody have any good training recommendations?
Yeah i do have some.
What you working on?

Sent from my LG-F700L using Tapatalk

For more info dm me here (202) 852-9888 thanks

Sent from my LG-F700L using Tapatalk

Start by asking those who've done these kinds of races.

it is basically an obstacle course between 3 and 20 miles usually

the first thing you need to work on is your endurance. this means you need to run, run, and run more. if you do not have the endurance then you will not do well. i would mix in obstacle course stuff 1-2X per week and run 5X per week. do long and slow distance running so you do not overtrain yourself

Top Bottom