Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spare tire even with cardio and diet

wheyed

ok - kind've new to the game of gear my first cycle was sus. 250, deca, and winny. my upper body looks great good shoulders and back, arms need alil' work,

hers the prob. i do cardio 3-5 x's aweek average 20-30 mins and watch what i eat maybe 1 if any cheat day aweek but i've still got round gut with awful love handles, i train hard and do my cardio hard but no luck!!!

kind of embarrssing to pick-up a hot babe to bring home from the club and you take ur short off and u got a round gut with big shoulders and nice arms,
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M NOT A DOCTOR SO I DON'T GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE..

sorry i forgot to add, i also have about 170 clen. and 50 t3's
not taking them yet but would like some input

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M NOT A DOCTOR SO I DON'T GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE..

2 things I would look at right off the bat. #1 It's great to eat a clean diet but the fact is if you are bringing in more calories than you expend you're not going to lean up. Calories are calories although clean non-processed calories are far better than potato chips and soda. #2 How long have you been lifting, doing cardio and eating well? It takes a long time to get fat and it takes a long time to get lean. It's very hard and requires great discipline. Considering your cycle you were probably trying to bulk up (but again we'd have to know how many calories your consuming to really fix you up) and if you were you weren't going to get cut anyways. I would say post you daily caloric intake and you'll get some great feedback just remember it takes time to get lean especially if you haven't been lean before. And one other thing, forget about finding an AAS that will get rid of your gut. It's all diet along with some cardio (I'd say 80% diet though)

3 times per week at 30 minutes per session prolly isn't enough.
IF you count your calories REAL close, than you can prolly get by. MAYBE you're burning 1000 cals a week extra. That only averages to less than 150 a day. Are you watching what you eat that closely? At least extend the cardio sessions a little.

Kick up the cardio and keep you HR at 60-70 of max. Like the others stated work on the diet and give it time. Just like it took a while to get the gut its going to take a bit to get it back off.

wheyed said:
i also have about 170 clen. and 50 t3's
not taking them yet

Well. what the fuck are you waiting for, bro?

Run clen @ 120MCG ed + T3 @ 100MCG ed.....

If this shit doesn't burn your tire,,,,,then you stuck like chuck....

Good luck, baby bro

:chomp:

I love the people who are telling him to go ahead and use the drugs. "Great" advice.

The way he posed the question it's clear that he doesn't pay enough attention to his diet. Just "eating clean" and "watching what you eat" aren't going to make you lose fat. If you're not counting calories you're just spinning your wheels. It's all about cals in vs. cals out, especially given the fact that he's already eating clean. Like Bonkme2 said, the cardio he's doing is probably only taking 150 cals or so per day off his diet. Even if he's eating at maintenance level, that's probably not enough of a deficit to lose the gut.

Wheyed, start tracking your caloric intake. If you're not losing weight, then you'll need to drop the cals a bit. Make sure you don't drop them too much though or the "weight" you lose will be too much of the good kind.

Drugs are great...when everything else is already in check.

I recommend you leave the drugs alone and increase the cardio to one hour 5 times a week. Also as you may have seen Radar discuss. Cardio in the AM on an empty stomach, but at least 45 minutes to really jump start your metabolism.

I recommend not using T3 and all that. Clen maybe, but if yo u dont get the cardio up you wont lose the fat. Also 3 times a week is noit enough to lose a spare tire. 5 times a week would be better IMO.

Here's my advice from my personal experience:
5-7 times a week on the eliptical trainer. 20-30 minutes a day after your weight training excercises. I usually weight train for an 1 to 1 1/2 hours then depending on how much energy I have I try to train 20 minutes or 30. monday 20 minutes, tues 30, weds 20, thur 30, etc. I weight train 5 days out of the week but I always do cardio atleast 6 dayz. If you are using aas, this won't effect muscle gains as long as you ramp up the caloric intake and protein. Sometimes, if I don't have enuff time in the morning, I'll weight train then I'll come back around 8-9:30 at night after work and get a 20 minute high intensity cardio workout in on the eliptical trainer. I set the trainer for low levels - level 3 and i keep rpms about 94-96. My heart rate is usually around 166 for the entire workout. Mind you, I've been doing this now for about 6 years. I have kept the fat off and around 10-12 percent. I started using eq for the extra benefit of losing the extra fat that just won't come off - and it's a coming off! but that's just my advice :)

Top Bottom