Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spare tire even with cardio and diet

first off.. relax!

sheddin fat is a long process.
i feel you expect results in a few weeks.

well... i guess there IS one way of doin that but its probably not for you with this "i want it now now now" attitude.

satchboogie said:
first off.. relax!

sheddin fat is a long process.
i feel you expect results in a few weeks.

well... i guess there IS one way of doin that but its probably not for you with this "i want it now now now" attitude.

Hey satch how u doing? I'm intrigued as to that there 'IS one way'...so what is it may I ask you. is it liposuction?! ;)

keep pumping

IF you want the weight to drop that fast, you are going to have to saw off an arm or leg.

If you want to shed some pounds quick. Do 20 mins of HIGH intensity cardio in the am, take some green tea before hand, and do 20 mins interval training, or air plyos, like sprinting, or air squats, box jumps, skipping, etc. Trust me, if you are doing high intensity, you wont be able to go for much more than 20 mins. The high intenstiy interval training will jack your metabolism for the rest of the day.

Dead lifts. Im in the same boat as you bro, got some nasty love handles. And a pretty gross tummy to go with it. Past 4 weeks Ive been hitting deads and other lower back excercises, and although the fat has not gone away, It looks alot fucking neater when the muscle extends the skin and theres no flaps. Burning fat is a very timely process with me. And I find I cannot loose fat without burning a good amount of muscle off...

Eh slash ... just a word of advice to you. Be very careful when doing heavy deads bro. Warm up your lower back good, and make sure that you do these with PERFECT form! Dont sacrifice form to throw on more weight. I fucked my back up in may, and just fucked it up again on Tuesday. I am going to the Chiropracter now, he things that he can help me. Not to cool bro, in a bit of pain right now. First time I fucked it was with Stiff legged deads, this time it was from sumo deads. Just a heads up so you don't get carried away and end up hurting yourself like I did. This is the main reason that my cycle has been pushed back so far now.

Mavy

Act up if ya' feel me....

georgie24 said:
i guess there's always educated dnp use for break neck speed fat loss

"educated" being the most important word in that whole sentence.

@ Wheyed: I think you should concentrate on your diet for the fat loss, 'cause this is where the game stops....Taking DNP you'll feel run down, completely get that ass kicked, woke up in the gym, but you'll be sleeping in a casket.....

Best of luck....

Oh definately bro,

I usually do deads as my second excercise so I am warmed up already and I tend to do high reps low weight and work up to a heavier weight in later sets. Ill start with 275 X 20, 315 X 12, 365 X 8, 405 X 4. I love hitting lower back, I never use to do it, and I really believe that it helps alot with gut & love handles. Not so much burning the fat off, but helping my waist look alot neater. Ill only do stiff legged on leg days and only on alternate weeks, they screw with my knees...

That sucks about youre back man, Injuries are frustrating, hope you have a speedy recovery..

Mavy said:
Eh slash ... just a word of advice to you. Be very careful when doing heavy deads bro. Warm up your lower back good, and make sure that you do these with PERFECT form! Dont sacrifice form to throw on more weight. I fucked my back up in may, and just fucked it up again on Tuesday. I am going to the Chiropracter now, he things that he can help me. Not to cool bro, in a bit of pain right now. First time I fucked it was with Stiff legged deads, this time it was from sumo deads. Just a heads up so you don't get carried away and end up hurting yourself like I did. This is the main reason that my cycle has been pushed back so far now.

Mavy

Last edited:
Top Bottom