Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources of fat to eat

louder6

What are some of the best quick sources of fat I can eat before an intense workout? I want to be burning fat for fuel if possible and want to be eating high quality fats. What would you guys recommend?

What are some of the best quick sources of fat I can eat before an intense workout? I want to be burning fat for fuel if possible and want to be eating high quality fats. What would you guys recommend?

Can’t really do much better than avocado for a good quality source of fat that’s densely packed with nutrients. Pistachios would be a good source also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nuts before a workout isn't a good idea.. they are very difficult to digest.

you don't want your body trying to digest food during a workout that is intense.. it won't go over well

also your theory that eating fat before a workout will help your body burn fat is misguided. it is sort of true if you fast then break the fast with good fats that will train your body to use fat for energy down the line. but i think you are bastardizing that idea here

Top Bottom