Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soreness only in chest and legs, never in arms/back,etc..

thefreshman

When I work out, I only get sore in my legs (for like 5-6days), and chest stays sore for about 4-5days, along with tri's. However, I can never get my bi's, back, or shoulders sore. They get tired and burn, but after that they don't even really feel like they have been worked. Any tips, or is soreness not really important.

I don't think soreness is a good indicator of a good workout at all. On the powerlifting board there are some big lifters (in terms of physique and weight lifted) and some fo them never get sore. However, if you arent at least a little bit stiff the next day then you might reconsider the way that u r training.

You might get a more helpful response if you post your workout.

thefreshman said:
When I work out, I only get sore in my legs (for like 5-6days), and chest stays sore for about 4-5days, along with tri's. However, I can never get my bi's, back, or shoulders sore. They get tired and burn, but after that they don't even really feel like they have been worked. Any tips, or is soreness not really important.

When I first started working back and chest i never got sore or even felt it for that matter. But after a while I learned how to isolate the muscle. And now I feel it a whole lot more. Although I too think that soreness is not a good indicator of how well you worked the muscle, but while your working out it should burn if your pusing your strength.

Me too

I get sore in my legs - all the blady time no matter how hard I train my arms, they just dont get as sore :(

Id rather have sore arms than legs, I live in a duplex and my gosh I keep having to go up and down stairs all the bladdy time, its a killer :(

Sometimes if you don't lift with enough reps your back doesn't fully burnout due to high volume of muscles located in the back. If your poundage is going up then don't worry. But I did back yesterday and its sore as fuck, usually for 2-3 days...

I too was in this category no soreness in my biceps which are my best bodypart legs get sore chest gets sore back is usually not really sore but now my chest isn't even sore it is getting so that nothing is as sore as when i first started your muscles learn to hytrophy without doms at some point i think

See, for me soreness = muscle growth, no soreness= no growth.

It's that simple for me. My arms did not grow for a long time at one point, then i made the realization that i have to make them sore, so i always varied my routine with every workout and forgot about strenght training. My arms got crazy sore after every workout and grew like new born babies LOL!!

Top Bottom