x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sore or not?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sore or not? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Maybe Iím a bit old school but I judge the quality of my workouts not only by the reps and weights but if I am sore the next day. In talks with others, it was said that being sore is no indication of muscle breakdown/growth. All I can say is that when I have a bear of a workout, I get sore. It never happens when I spend a Sunday on the couch watching the Eagles lose. I do notice that smaller muscle groups tend to be harder to get sore. Although I never gauge someoneís knowledge on their arm

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Sore or not?

All Natural

Sore or not?

Maybe Iím a bit old school but I judge the quality of my workouts not only by the reps and weights but if I am sore the next day. In talks with others, it was said that being sore is no indication of muscle breakdown/growth. All I can say is that when I have a bear of a workout, I get sore. It never happens when I spend a Sunday on the couch watching the Eagles lose. I do notice that smaller muscle groups tend to be harder to get sore. Although I never gauge someoneís knowledge on their arm size, the information seems to mostly come from the cross-fit guys.

Does anyone have or know of any scientific studies on this topic? Iíd even settle for some Bro-science if the consensus is the same across the board. Thanks for any input!

Re: Sore or not?

Unless, I take a few days off, I don't really feel sore after a hard workout. I can feel exhaustion for days after, but not really sore.

It's not necessary to be sore. Or feel that you are.

soreness is one of the biggest bro science things we see talked about. i've heard all kinds of wrong theories, the funniest is 'its lactic acid bro!'

the truth is soreness is simply the body releasing inflammation as a survival mechanism. if your workouts are consistent and repetitive you likely will rarely feel sore. but if you change things up constantly where your body does not know what hit it and has no clue what to expect then you will notice soreness

If i took mobster and PON to my pyro class or my bikram class they would be sore head to toe the next day cause they are not used to it as they train for powerlifting, but if they stuck with it for a couple weeks they would no longer get sore since their body will adjust.

it is that simple
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

It will really depend what kind of workouts you're doing and how consistent you have been training. If you are coming back from a long layoff the body will be feeling sore that first week!

Soreness doesnt mean much. It's a poor way to judge a workout or how effective it is
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Agree with Steve soreness not necessary but it gages a variety in your workouts

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness