Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sore elbows

GrowinTexan

I'm just getting back into the gym after a year of slacking off. Yesterday I worked chest and triceps and today my elbows are KILLING me. And I thought I was going LIGHT! But they even woke me up in the middle of the night they hurt so bad.

Aside from advil, what can I take to make them feel better and/or heal fast?

Stretch the hell out of your tris... my left tricp/elbow has been bugging me lately... My deep tissue massage therapist believes its a tendon problem on my left tri

Bro sounds like tendonitis. Thats just your tendon saying "wooahh easy boy" If you have been out of gym for a year ease into it .......

Did you do skullcrushers during your tricep routine? They hurt my elbows, so I don't do them very often.

dude go easy if you're just gettin back into it. Also...get some neoprene elbow sleeves. THey've helped me out a good bit. get em tight so they support your elbows.

Skull crushers tear my elbows up. the sleeves have helped that though.

My right elbow...man...It's kind of like it "hinges" up and I really have to try to extend or hyper extend my elbow to "pop it out" and get it back normal. I guess it kind of binds itself up sometimes. It sucks. anybody else have that?

Im inclined to agree with MidwestJ and slobberknocker about the skull crushers. How about posting up your routine that made your elbows bitch at ya? thats the best way for us to give advise.
However Ibuprofen is the stuff for me.

Make sure to ice them and stretch them. The problems is likely in your tendons and that is the only way to really heal the problem. You can also take MSM in the powder form which I find works great for these kind of problems. This will however only mask the pain and get to the source of the problem.

Top Bottom