Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Updated Post Injury Beastiality Pics

that injury doesn't seem to have hurt your size, if anything you look bigger bro. soon you will be admitted into the Hall of Jackedness!

supersizeme said:
looking good homie. keep it up. post up the "what have i done" pic

ThanX for the encouragement brother!!

"What have I done to myself?"

49062021.jpg

SAGAT said:
that injury doesn't seem to have hurt your size, if anything you look bigger bro. soon you will be admitted into the Hall of Jackedness!

ThanX brother!! Just saw your new pics. Getting thicker yourself!! Keep it up brother!!

tiger88 said:
lookin better everytime brah

i swear bro if we were in line at the bank

id let u cut in front of me

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX brother!! Its good to see there are still good people out there. Good or bad, all people taste the same nonetheless! ThanX again brother!!

Damn bro. Reading your post I was expecting an actual size loss.

I can't really tell a difference, you look fucking huge as always.

Your arms are just fucking massive!

So you weigh more now than you did before the injury? Maybe the rest did you some good.......like how people take a week off and come back stronger than ever.

ChewYxRage said:
Damn bro. Reading your post I was expecting an actual size loss.

I can't really tell a difference, you look fucking huge as always.

Your arms are just fucking massive!

So you weigh more now than you did before the injury? Maybe the rest did you some good.......like how people take a week off and come back stronger than ever.

ThanX for the encouragement brother!! MUCH appreciated!! It is possible the rest helped me in some way, without me knowing it. Had I been consistently training heavy, and not got injured, maybe I wouldnt be getting as strong as I am now. Or maye Id be benching 405 and hitting 315 for 10 on the benches! haha This rest was much longer then a week. It started as taking a month off with only 4 very light days in the gym, and then coming back very light for another 2 months I believe. Either way, its great to be back training hard again and Im sure Ill make some major improvements this year. Keep KILLing that shit brother!! And thanX again!!

Top Bottom