Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some signs that you are getting there....

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
It was one of those days in the gym that make it all worth while. First off, I am by far the biggest I have ever been, under 5'9", and pushing 250lbs at around 11% bf. It was chest day and i hit 2 prs, benched 325lbs for an easy 10 reps, previous best was 5 reps. Then went over to incline dumbells, we have the ivanko ones that go up to 125lbs, then some cool chrome ones that were ordered special, 130's and 140's. I've never touched the pretty silvers before as they were too heavy, but after my benching was done, I smoked the 130's up for 9 reps, and might have done more but i was shocked
As I was hauling up the 130s for another set, i heard two pretty young things arguing about me. One was saying that i was too big, that it was gross, the other said she liked her men huge..... My goal was always to be so big that I grossed most people out....
All in all, it was one hell of a day for the bodybuilder in me, but I'm sure my wife will return my head to its correct size when she gets home...

What are some of the things that will tell you guys when you are getting to your goals?

Man...let me be the first to say (in THIS thread) that you are one HELL of an inspiration. You're a monster, and pretty humble about it...and I always see you giving others good advice.

What are some of the things that will tell you guys when you are getting to your goals?

When I hit my target bodyweight of 210lbs-230lbs AFTER a cutting phase. Right now, that is my goal...however, I think goals have a way of changing once you attain them:D

MnFguy49 said:
Man...let me be the first to say (in THIS thread) that you are one HELL of an inspiration. You're a monster, and pretty humble about it...and I always see you giving others good advice.

When I hit my target bodyweight of 210lbs-230lbs AFTER a cutting phase. Right now, that is my goal...however, I think goals have a way of changing once you attain them:D

Thanks bro, I vividily remember being 135lbs, so being humble comes naturally.

You're right about the goals changing, i never thought I would be this big, and it isnt nearly enough, I still look in the mirror and think I'm way too small

I like when I'm in a room training by myself, and people start to come in, then they see me and turn around and leave.

For me it mostly comes down to strength and power. Of course while doing my best not to make myself a fat bastard. Current size 5'9'' 240lb 20%bf.
I never had a good workout I could follow until I came across your 5x5. I love it because I know how much I will be doing week after week. When I started I was at 280 5x5 on bench. My goal was to get to 315 5x5. However, as the strength went up, my body fat went down, and even weight went down.
Three weeks ago I blew past the 315 and this monday did 330 5x5. I think I will really feel like I've arrived when I eventually plateau, working to an eventual 1RM of 405+. Then I'd like to really cut down to 220ish and low teens body fat.

I reach that point when I hit a huge PR... or at least one that I am VERY pumped to get.

But that is when I start thinking about what new PR I want..

Endo MD said:
For me it mostly comes down to strength and power. Of course while doing my best not to make myself a fat bastard. Current size 5'9'' 240lb 20%bf.
I never had a good workout I could follow until I came across your 5x5. I love it because I know how much I will be doing week after week. When I started I was at 280 5x5 on bench. My goal was to get to 315 5x5. However, as the strength went up, my body fat went down, and even weight went down.
Three weeks ago I blew past the 315 and this monday did 330 5x5. I think I will really feel like I've arrived when I eventually plateau, working to an eventual 1RM of 405+. Then I'd like to really cut down to 220ish and low teens body fat.

damn bro, thats some great progress

Incredible as always Needsize! Great shit! I had some fun today. Some guy with his girlfriend yelled "hey" to me as I was walking past them. "How much you lift?", he asked. I said "About 800lbs" haha They just about shit themselves. Then I left. Probabally thought I meant the bench press haha. Was exaggerating my partial beast lift by 75lbs haha. Fuck em!!!

Top Bottom