Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some questions

Astria

Hi everyone i am new here not exactly a person that exercise i guess new to all this ... have no idea
what i wanted to ask is I am a female about 5"4 tall.. and i think around 109lb
but i want to lose a little of body fat i have around my stomach area..maybe more is lower then the stomach and there is a little of love handles .. i guess bad food and don't look what i eat most times i put some there but everytime i try to lose i go down on weight and not what i want
also my fault is i was listen to people telling me how thin i am so i try to put as fast weight as i could end up in body fat

so what best to lose from this areas and go an inch or two down the waist without lose a lot of weight.

Contradictory to what the infomercial would tell you, body fat distribution doesn't really work that way. You don't typically lose fat from a particular area. I'd cut back (or cut out) most of the carbs your taking in, focus on eating meats and vegetables, and start doing more cardio (depending on how quickly you want to lose fat, you could do a little research on some HIIT workouts and follow those a few times a week), coming from a lack of exercise and little diet plan, you should see a fairly rapid shape up. Don't leave out weights though, another contradiction to popular belief is that women shouldn't lift weights because it'll make them muscular and ugly (if you consider that ugly), actually it helps shape up the body, can burn more fat than cardio and be more beneficial to your overall health.

Ok well you can't spot reduce. If you want your belly fat down, you're going to take fat from your legs, arms, boobs, etc along with it.

To lose fat and to maintain the same weight? Drop the fat and add a little bit of muscle mass of course! Also, don't be afraid of muscle, you will never look like a man without 'enhancements'.

Also there is a subsection on this forum for women (not saying you can't post here). I'm sure they can help you out more specifically though.

I am not even sure i posted in the right area of the forum ..i notice that is a place for women but i wanted more a mixed opinion

I know i will lose weight from all over or some places i may not want...but i dont want to go down a lot

I don't exercise ..sometimes i go for a walk thats all ..
i don't mind a little muscle look nice..

will walking actually make the leg muscle bigger? or just lose weight and not add any
muscle on the legs ..the top body i dont mind really if i lose a little it is actually look tone just my arms need more i guess ..
thinking of walking for a start as dont think i can put myself to do more for now i feel always very tired i guess due also to my very low iron ..
the last time i almost faint in the shops because of that :rolleyes:

btw i bought a treadmill not long ago ...so what best is slow walk or fast

body measurements is:32D 26.5 waist 36 hips
and sometimes i even go to 27 waist
i will like to go down to 25 or 25.5 i will be happy with that also
am happy about the hips
thought to add the measurements to help with my questions

sorry for the silly questions i can look online for answers but a lot of them are how to lose weight ..and this is what i want to avoid (a little ok i will expect it)

if you think this is not the right place to post... can someone please moved this thread for me :)

walking doesnt do much at all. download insanity by beachbody fitness, takes about 35-50 minutes a day or maybe even a little less and that includes warmup stretching and cooldown time. or buy it if you prefer. its an hiit workout that you can do in your house with no weights. if u bust ass and work hard you will strengthen you core and legs a fair bit. p90x will be another home workout you can download that requires minimal weight purchases that will help you lean up. the plyometric exercise requires no weights and is a killer workout for legs/cardio. cardio is what makes u skinnier, for a little muscle definition you could start doing pushups, and dips on a chair. one question id have to ask is if you consider walking a workout would you consider going to a gym or buying weights?? or are you looking for a free way to get in shape?? u have any pics?

Top Bottom