Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some new ones :)

jerkbox

Platinum
ok, some new pics.....i am much happier with this past weeks progress.....using yohimburn, and back on clen for 2 weeks. abs are poking through even when relaxed, seeing more cuts in the legs (need to find a place to take pics of the legs, cuz wehere i take these the light really washes them out)

yohimburn seems to be helping too, gonna keep cranking the diet down, hopefully i will continue to make this kind of progress.

(relaxed)
5_16_front.jpg

(flexed, also can see the legs a bit)
5_16_front2.jpg

5_16_side.jpg

5_16_back.jpg

gettin' leaner and more cut each time, J.......soon you and frackal can arm wrestle for the cover shoot of "men's health" mag.

I don't understand, you keep cutting but your arms stay the same size, that's always a huge problem for me.. I think you are to the point where any additional cuts are going to be really noticable cause there's not much left to go.

does the 'mbuuuuurn give you energy?

Bran987 said:
I don't understand, you keep cutting but your arms stay the same size, that's always a huge problem for me.. I think you are to the point where any additional cuts are going to be really noticable cause there's not much left to go.

Yeah I have the same problem with my arms. When I'm bulking or just maintaining they are my best feature, but when I start to cut they seem to whither away. Of course I could just be overcritical of myself too.

Looking great jerkbox!

Bran987 said:

well. am guessing the anabolics are to thank for the arms and overall mass retention......i think they've actually gotten somewhat bigger since i started dieting, and certainly vascular.

yohimburn doesn't really pep me up too much....i'm using the df formula, but i stay tweeked on caffiene all day :coffee: and other things.

i think the mbuuurn is working though

thanks for all the feedback guys, it really helps me stay on track :)

Top Bottom