Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some new ones :)

You got some powerful arms! Really define you and makes you stand out. If anything, i would probably work on the shoulders and bring out the chest a bit. Bottom and middle looks great.

looking good orb, really shows that you're gettin leaner. nice taper too! how big're those arms and legs rob? legs seem to lag just a tad...

Bran987 said:
chicken legs chicken legs!

:heks:

shutup bighead

lol...i don't have a chicken legs.....like i said they used to dominate my physique.....

leg.jpg

jerkbox said:
shutup bighead

lol...i don't have a chicken legs.....like i said they used to dominate my physique.....

leg.jpg
after viewing your pic, jerkbox, i have this strange craving for a chicken wing dinner from popeye's.........can't understand why........... ;)

how the hell are you geting bad as results, i've been cutting for 2 months and i haven't seen shit. whats your stat? and how many cals, pro, carb, fat you eat?? and what the hell is yhimburn?

looking great

jerkbox said:
shutup bighead

leg.jpg

:lmao:

ok it's been 2 weeks, we're ready for progress pics!

Looking great man,
I would like to have more or less the same body, so I will keep this as a goal.
How long have you been working out?

Thanks dude.

Top Bottom