Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some idiot is sueing his personal trainer for 1million$$$!!!

atutt2 said:
yes, all trainers should now pass out a "pussy agreement" before anyone works out. The member can always end the workout by yelling loudly, "pussy here, I'm a pussy, I quit"

:FRlol:

It is for this exact reason that as a personal trainer, I only train people who are in good shape already that are looking to make improvements. I do not train people who are just starting to workout or have just started at the gym. Because I tend to like to push people beyond their limits, I would be a prime candidate to be sued by these lazy kind of people.....even though I do make them sign a waiver and covenant not to sue. So I stick with training quality fairly athletic people who have been working out on their own for a while! So it's a very selective type process. I'd rather do a few quality training sessions per week than make a lot of cash doing several sessions a week with just anyone.

Last edited:
i am an insurance man and i have always wondered if PTs carry liability insurance for this type of thing. i have not heard of this type of policy but i will look into.

noone ever thinks THEY will be sued but the odds are against you. i have been sued three times over the years for RIDICULOUS reasons but had errors and ommissions insurance to defend myself. all three suits ended up being declined and dismissed and that was the end of it.

personal trainers seem a good target for lawsuits. a smart attorney would name the gym as a defendant too. i suppose the gym would ask for some sort of liability policy naming them as additional insured, if they were smart. what all personal trainers are genuises?

This is like one of those people that gets into a little accident and reach for their neck right away...and are willing to wear a neck brace and fake a neck injury for 2 years to get some coin....this shit pisses me off! get a f******g job you lazy piece of sh*it! i have the discipline to got to work everyday and earn a living while still going to the gym everyday and earning the body i want...people like this fat sh*t should just die.
(sorry, just a little bitter right now)
UD

oh ya....and how are they gonna explain this to his kids? "We're rich because your daddy is a fat and lazy" great role model...
UD

Fat people at the gym are just as annoying as naked guys in the locker room who want to talk to you...
You ever notice a lot of these fat people drive around the front door parking area for a while until they get a spot. Then they get on a tread mill! WTF.
Serenity now... serenity now!

I would have thought that the gym, especially a large corp like crunch, or PT if he's a contract employee would have any client sign a waiver/disclaimer advising them of the risks of any and all excercise programs to try and protect themselves.

My family amd I own a gym and this kind of thing happens more than you think. We have been thretend more than once for the dumbest things. ....Everone is sue happy.

glennds said:
i am an insurance man and i have always wondered if PTs carry liability insurance for this type of thing. i have not heard of this type of policy but i will look into.

its available though most of them are probably covered under the gyms policy

trenfan2 said:
I would have thought that the gym, especially a large corp like crunch, or PT if he's a contract employee would have any client sign a waiver/disclaimer advising them of the risks of any and all excercise programs to try and protect themselves.

waiver, schmaiver. it ain't worth anything in court. you need insurance to protect yourself.

Top Bottom