Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soft fat vs hard fat training to get rid of it

coolbrad

Guys I have hard fat on my belly and I'm having a hard time trying to get rid of it, I have been doing machines for months and it's still there, this guy at the gym told me machines are good for people with soft fat, but for somebody with hard fat like in my case I need to do 100% intense cardio, true? and why did he say that?

I'm going to follow this to see what some might have to say. When in was training in college the only way I could get belly fat off was with Cardio period. It's almost a for sure way to get rid of It, especially the lower belly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Fat is fat. The same approach needs to be taken to loose fat, whether it be hard or soft fat. To loose body fat, you need to to be in a calorie deficit.

It basically works like this -

body weight = calories in - calories out

To loose body weight (and body fat) you need to either move more or eat less. The approach is to do both. Follow a good diet and increase the amount you exercise.

I would weight train 4-5 days per week and do cardio 4-5 days per week.

If you need help with setting up a diet for fat loss, check out this article I wrote on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss - > https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

If you want to lose fat - you need to diet and do cardio. Thats what you need to do.

Whether you will use machines or free weights, there will be no specific fat targetting. I have no idea where your friend came up with that.

As muskate said - fat is fat.

If you are in the gym and not losing the fat then your diet needs to be adjusted. I would get an app to track calories so you know exactly how much you are getting each day.

Guys I have hard fat on my belly and I'm having a hard time trying to get rid of it, I have been doing machines for months and it's still there, this guy at the gym told me machines are good for people with soft fat, but for somebody with hard fat like in my case I need to do 100% intense cardio, true? and why did he say that?
With cardio, you could burn your whole body fat which you want to.In Cardio, you could add more running and less walking. Running is the best way to melt excess fat.

Top Bottom