Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So - you wanna design your own Old School Program??

T

The Shadow

Ok

1 - 3 days works best. 4 is ok as well.

2 - pick a core exercise for back, shoulder girdle and legs and do 5x5 of each exercise.

3 - pick squats or deads and add a high rep set on non-squat days

4 - throw calf work in for high reps on two of those days

5 - squat twice per week - one for working sets of 3x3 and use that weight for the 5x5 on the next squat day

Leg exercises:

Squats
Squats
Squats

Shoulder Girdle:

Flat or Incline Bench - BB od Db
Dips
Clean and press or any variation
Push Press

Back:

Deads
Chins
BB Rows

please define.....OLDSCHOOL

i dont think you have ever trained oldschool...unless old school is the era of 1980-1995.

im a young whipper snapper (22) but none of this represents old school.

its all recycled muscle media bullshit.

Why am i so mad and concerned? im sick of things holding true meaning and history....being destroyed.

Have you ever done a side press? Have you ever done an iron cross? Have you ever done kettle ball work?

stop calling your standard 1985 texas High school football work outs OLDSCHOOL, go buy some kettle balls, do some research into your "passtime"

endpoint said:
please define.....OLDSCHOOL

i dont think you have ever trained oldschool...unless old school is the era of 1980-1995.

im a young whipper snapper (22) but none of this represents old school.

its all recycled muscle media bullshit.

Why am i so mad and concerned? im sick of things holding true meaning and history....being destroyed.

Have you ever done a side press? Have you ever done an iron cross? Have you ever done kettle ball work?

stop calling your standard 1985 texas High school football work outs OLDSCHOOL, go buy some kettle balls, do some research into your "passtime"

Yet again you shoot off that mouth of yours.....perhaps if you did something constructive with your time other than bitch and moan - you would not need to read an old school thread because you would be busy with your knitting.

Well considering the program and it's basic variations have been around for about 40 years........

...where did you purchase YOUR little...I mean "kettle" balls????

Kettle balls?

Far be it from my me to question such an erudite historian of matters mettalurgical but WTF is a kettle ball? Do do mean these www.dragondoor.com/p10.html ? I'm just concerned about the true history and meaning of something being destroyed is all.

Tough to say...I like the 5x5 apporach for arms as well 0- i exercise for bis and tris and stick in on a friday

Top Bottom