Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so is there a ' max ' to how much you can gain naturally?

Too answer your question directly Kraze....Its very difficult too predict an exact time when gains stall out naturally. Its different for everyone. However, if you consider the fact that natural test levels begin declining in your mid 20's as one gets older it becomes more difficult to add and keep mass. When you have exhausted every possible diet method, training scheme and you have stopped growing....you may have reached your limit. Peace

This has been discussed at great length, multiple times, and I can't remember a time when there wasn't a flame war.

Run a search and end this thread.

From Zero said:
This has been discussed at great length, multiple times, and I can't remember a time when there wasn't a flame war.

Run a search and end this thread.

Why? this place has been dead the last two days with only about 20 posts. This is an interactive public form..if YOU don't like the thread...don't discourage people from posting when it's so quiet

I agree there just has to be a limit. Although I thought I was at a limit 8 months ago, and now 45 pounds later I wonder if there really is.

I think the biggest problem is adjustments. People find something that works either in training or diet. They are so in love with it at first because it works wonders, then a few months or maybe years later they are still doing the same exact thing and wonder why nothing is happening. If you always eat 3000 calories a day starting at 150 pounds you will only get so big. At some point your body will need more in order to grow bigger. Same with training. Constant evaluation and thought needs to go into training if you want steady growth and change. I only wish I had learned this about 4-5 years ago.

Arnold'sApprentice said:

Why? this place has been dead the last two days with only about 20 posts. This is an interactive public form..if YOU don't like the thread...don't discourage people from posting when it's so quiet

Run a search and you'll know what I mean bro. People get pissed off because they will not accept anyone else's opinions, and shit gets locked.

We might as well start a "how do I get a 6-pack" discussion.

Arnold'sApprentice said:

[/QUOTE

I believe he's just trying to advise him of a quicker way to get more info on the subject. If a great deal of information is present in the archives, he won't have to wait for replies.

.....Of course, new replies won't hurt either. There most likely will be repeats of prior discussions, though.

Here is the answer....

If you believe there is, there is....

If you believe there is no, there is not....

You are already in one of the two groups above, and no amount of info will convince you otherwise....

Top Bottom