Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i missed a workout...

RGS83

Ok I'm doing a 4/1, might be chaning for a 5/1 split; we'll see.
anyways Wed i worked out my chest, yesterday I was going today my shoulders and today was to be my bicepts.

I missed yesterday - what do i do?? do shoulders today and biceps tomrrow and just push it all back a day.
do I try todo both bis and shoulders today??

what do you think>?

COMEON! 8 views and no one has an answer...
I was looking forward to comming home and choosing my workout from that, this is a pretty basic question for people who train.

Soooo whatda say guys :p

do delts and bis on the same day. its not too much, unless ur doin 8 exercises for each muscle, which is crazy

TheOak84 said:
do delts and bis on the same day. its not too much, unless ur doin 8 exercises for each muscle, which is crazy

I'm doing:
Shoulder Press
Upright row
Front Raise (told to get rid of as they're worked with chest)
Side Raise

DB curl
Concentration Curl
Preacher Curl (tried with EZ bar, hurts too much, so i use DB's)

together that would take me about 2 hours todo with the reps and such

RGS83 said:
I'm doing:
Shoulder Press
Upright row
Front Raise (told to get rid of as they're worked with chest)
Side Raise

DB curl
Concentration Curl
Preacher Curl (tried with EZ bar, hurts too much, so i use DB's)

together that would take me about 2 hours todo with the reps and such

that should take no longer then an hour, assuming ur doin 3-4 sets per exercise. use 1-2 min rest breaks, keep it intense. 3 mins on the presses if ur goin heavy.

a faster more intense workout will give u better results. trust the boards, we never steer anyone wrong.

You can do them together if you want. I would ditch the front raises (they're actually already being hit with your shoulder presses and uprights). I would also ditch the concentration curls as a core bicep exercise (you can add them to the end of the workout as a finishing move if you have time, but if your goals right now are to maximize growth, the concentrations aren't going to do much more for you). You may want to try hammers. Still do Bb curls (or EZ bar), but try it standing if it it's too uncomfortable on the preacher. Use a standard grip for the Bb curls if you're hitting Db's on the preacher, but if you're doing standing Db curls, try the Bb curls with a wide grip (but try to keep elbow close to the body) in order to hit the inside region of your bis.

Last edited:
Top Bottom