Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I am think about taking up an MA of some sort...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
or maybe kick boxing or something similar to it. I want to use it as a form of cardio. Any suggestions?

superqt4u2nv said:
or maybe kick boxing or something similar to it. I want to use it as a form of cardio. Any suggestions?
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or like dana said muay thai both are great

superqt4u2nv said:

Hey girl, nice to see you around these parts of the site. I thought you were only interested in the C&C board.

For a good workout Kickboxing is great, make sure you go to a gym that actually wants you to learn to defend yourself too, not just turn you into a cardio bunny. BJJ is pretty cool too if you want to learn some submission holds.

PS: I still have a lot of paper clips under my desk... you said you were coming to pick them up... what happened?

Next time you are in NY I'll take you down to the Renzo Gracie BJJ academy so we can roll on the mat for a little while... I might get happy, probably won't try too hard to get past your guard :D

LOL
BRR fat chance of me turning into a cardio bunny. I think I found a decent school in my area it offers BJJ as well as number of other MA's. I am going to take a tour sometime this week.

Can I suggest my current art,Pencak Silat Mande Muda.

It contains traditional aspects of martial arts with effective self defense on the street as well.

If you want competition then try kickboxing or BJJ.

I'd go with Vale Tudo if You can find it in your area.

Sounds like a solid pick.It will be good to exspose yourself to many arts so you may find what fits your liking best.

Just make sure your instructors are decently qualified.

Oh,and the price is competitive.

Top Bottom