Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Doggcrapp has Been Training me Online

KJIGGA

Hey guys...I am not writing an advertisement, please dont turn this into a flame fest. I have been lurking on this board for a while now and think its time I say something regarding DoggCrapp and my experience as his trainee.

First off, I hired DC back in Oct. to help me with my training and eating program. I read his posts on animals boards (like everyone else LOL) and I really took to it because of:
1.The simplicity of his approach
2. His track record with other board members
3. His absolute confidence in his program

When I contacted DC, I was horribly weak and skinny (165-170) with a high ratio of bodyfat. I was looking to get back into the gym and surpass my college shape of 225lbs and about 10% at 5'10". Over the past few years I have gotten so caught up with the latest and greatest routines and diets that I had gotten nowhere. (I use my old Men's Fitness magazines to swat flies now)

So I cough up the $400 trainer fee to hire DC for 3 months....pretty tough considering I don't know the guy. DC got me set up and rolling in about a week (early Nov). I followed his routine to a T. Eating, training, eating, stretching, eating, cardio, supps and eating.

I must say DC's patience with me made things easier as well (like when I forgot to RP some setys LOL). Or when I want him to tell me my eating was good for the day.....this guy knows more about what I'm eating everyday than my gf!

In less than 8 weeks I gained over 20lbs! I think my best weight was 194lbs. AWESOME!:) I couldnt believe how quickly I piled it on. After those first 4 weeks, I was getting "hey are you working out" or "J is getting big" from my friends at work. That is the type of compliment that kept me going. BECAUSE ...TRUST ME....the work is hard.....you'll be eating like a fucking madman and the training is very intense (but brief). I felt like a LOSER at first carrying my logbook everywhere, but hey, nothing else was working for me either LOL.

UNfortunately, my training was interrupted when I got into a skiing accident during the holiday season. A drunk skier crushed me from behind while I was waiting to get on the lift .....dickhead!(Bruised ribs and popped knuckles are not conducive to DC's method).

I am just starting up again and for not having followed and diet and training protocol for the last 5 weeks or so, my strength and bodyweight are still much better than where I left off.....I'm still sitting at about 180 (trust me it feels a LOT different than 165-170) and I'm using weights from about my 4th week training with DC.

Oh yeah, I explained my predicament to DC and he has supported me 100%. That makes me feel like that $400 was well worth it.

I am going to try and keep a log on here so some of you guys can see what I'm talking about. Or if you guys have any questions about my training or eating or about DC's let me know....I don't pass myself off as a guru by any means (hehe) but I'll try to help

Peace out brothers

thanks LS I WILL keep it up. Just got back from the gym....right now I'm cooking 3lbs of lean chili, 3lbs of chix breast and grilling some mahimahi for dinner.

so far so good. I may eat it all tonite!

Sounds great. I have read that Cycling for Pennies thread completely. I would be interested in how your progressing with that style training.

good stuff bro. congrats on the body composition change. ive only weighed in the 190's once. much of it was water (ahem...go figure) and people told me i was fat. i'd like to get back in the 190's but not be smooth and water laden.

today is day one of training officially for me. got my binder all set up. ive been eating all day, probably not to the amount i need to though. i'll have to get my food program set up tonight on my PC.

but again, good job on the progress. its good to hear.

Hey dude, thats cool that it works for you. I am in my second week! Could you do me a super favor and maybe post what a typical day of FOOD might be. I get that i am trying to do super high protien and lower carbs in the evening. But what kind of food where you downing?

THanks,
-Fatty

kjigga actually posted this on animal's board:

8- Bowl of Fiber1, procomplex shake, 2 cups milk and 3 tablespoons of olive oil

1030-1/4lb homeade burger on whole wheat bagel, procomplex shake, 2 cups milk, 1 tablespoon olive oil

1-Lunch...I usually take clients out for lunch so I order a salad, jumbo shrimp appetizer and fat ass t-bone steak, maybe a baked potato (I let the clients gawk aty me polish this off with ease)

330-1/3lb chicken, 1 cup wild rice, 2 cups milk, 1tablespoon olive oil (sometimes I just eat 2 doubleburgers)

6- Either my post workout shake (110gr carb/85 gr protien) OR 1/3lb london broil over salad

8-12oz Eye round steak, some sauteed onions and zuchinni

10- 12oz salmon filet

1130-Procomplex shake

Then I wake at 3 in the AM and eat some steak while I am half asleep. This can get messy as I have woken up with sliced london broil under my pillow before

You have a lot of protein shakes. Nothing wrong with that in my eyes, but i hear people say you should try to get protien from solid food. I think drinks are fine.... sorry, just a thought.

-Fatty

A burger, 3 steaks, chicken, and salmon qualifies as enough solid protein for a single day imo :)

Top Bottom