Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

snapped a camera pic photo.. critique my physique

P

Phaded

93863302_320970149_0.JPG

i dunno but the angle makes my calves look thin as tooth pics they are actually rather thick.. anyhow ill take some good pics once i have time to ..

lookin SWOLE bro.. big chest, shoulders, arms

youre too close to the camera, which is why your proportions are out. i do it all the time, it makes my nose look like osmething out of a Froot Loops commercial ;)

from what i can see, alien amp pharm would pick you up ;)

good vertically tall pecs.....

drop backon the carbs a bit to drop some water weight

The Shadow said:
good vertically tall pecs.....

drop backon the carbs a bit to drop some water weight

i get the worst gas when i overload on protien.. thanks for the comps .. broley poleys

I bet my one calf has got yours beat...its so big it looks like it is about to pop...honestly. I'm going in to see a doc about a calf shot gone bad....any suggestions on what to say or do I just tell 'em its AAS? BTW your chest is looking pretty thick (best body part you can see due to pic).

Chest - with such a high chest like that, you need to really murder yourself on the inclines and inner chest work. Forget all about flat benching and dips. Incline just about everything. Inner chest = One Arm Pec Dec where you actually try to bring the pad all the way across the medial plane of your body and touch your opposite pec. Try it.. the contraction is like nothing else. Inner pec presses = use dumbells. Get in the position you would normally start flat flyes with. Arms extended, dumbells touching each other, palms facing each other. Now keeping the dumbells touching and palms facing, lower the d'bells until they touch the middle of your chest (very short distance due to the narrow hand placement), then press up, no lock out, keep tension on the inner pecs by squeezing the entire time.

Traps - Add size. Calf machine shrugs. Get on the standing calf machine like you are going to do calves, but stand still...shrug the pads up like you are pushing them to touch your ears.
Dumbell shrugs - lean forward just a big so the d'bells hang in front of you. Shrug up and backwards a bit, bending your elbows slightly so you get a higher range of trap movement.

Shoulders - big chest = needing wide shoulders so it flows together. Make side delts (lateral head) your priority. Are you like one of these people who throws 3-4 sets of side laterals in your workout and think that is enough to stimulate growth in them? Yeah, maybe if you are doing all 3 sets with forced reps, drop sets and negatives all together. Otherwise, you need to increase the volume you are doing. To really cap the delts off, start doing your side laterals while laying on a flat bench. Lay on your side and with your working arm and dumbell laying against your hip, bring it straight up until it is vertical from your body. Don't overextend. Don't cheat or jerk or heave the weight up. Keep it strict and you will see how difficult these really are. Throw in some wide grip uprights rows too.

You owe something for this free advice.

Top Bottom