x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

snapped a camera pic photo.. critique my physique

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about snapped a camera pic photo.. critique my physique within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: http://www.elitefitness.com/gallery/uploads/77570/93863302_320970149_0.JPG i dunno but the angle makes my calves look thin as tooth pics they are actually rather thick.. anyhow ill take some good pics once i have time to ..

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Phaded

snapped a camera pic photo.. critique my physique

i dunno but the angle makes my calves look thin as tooth pics they are actually rather thick.. anyhow ill take some good pics once i have time to ..

Re: snapped a camera pic photo.. critique my physique

lookin SWOLE bro.. big chest, shoulders, arms
    "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

Da Pope

youre too close to the camera, which is why your proportions are out. i do it all the time, it makes my nose look like osmething out of a Froot Loops commercial

from what i can see, alien amp pharm would pick you up

The Shadow

good vertically tall pecs.....

drop backon the carbs a bit to drop some water weight

Phaded

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    good vertically tall pecs.....

drop backon the carbs a bit to drop some water weight
    i get the worst gas when i overload on protien.. thanks for the comps .. broley poleys

You're heavily bloated.

Da Pope

alot of potential there

Pro Bodybuilder WolfPack Charlie's Avatar
    A little town called fresh-outa-bitches-ass and you makin me home sick

I bet my one calf has got yours beat...its so big it looks like it is about to pop...honestly. I'm going in to see a doc about a calf shot gone bad....any suggestions on what to say or do I just tell 'em its AAS? BTW your chest is looking pretty thick (best body part you can see due to pic).

Phaded

Quote Quote posted by sawastea
    You're heavily bloated.
    thanks for the compliment..

Chest - with such a high chest like that, you need to really murder yourself on the inclines and inner chest work. Forget all about flat benching and dips. Incline just about everything. Inner chest = One Arm Pec Dec where you actually try to bring the pad all the way across the medial plane of your body and touch your opposite pec. Try it.. the contraction is like nothing else. Inner pec presses = use dumbells. Get in the position you would normally start flat flyes with. Arms extended, dumbells touching each other, palms facing each other. Now keeping the dumbells touching and palms facing, lower the d'bells until they touch the middle of your chest (very short distance due to the narrow hand placement), then press up, no lock out, keep tension on the inner pecs by squeezing the entire time.

Traps - Add size. Calf machine shrugs. Get on the standing calf machine like you are going to do calves, but stand still...shrug the pads up like you are pushing them to touch your ears.
    Dumbell shrugs - lean forward just a big so the d'bells hang in front of you. Shrug up and backwards a bit, bending your elbows slightly so you get a higher range of trap movement.

Shoulders - big chest = needing wide shoulders so it flows together. Make side delts (lateral head) your priority. Are you like one of these people who throws 3-4 sets of side laterals in your workout and think that is enough to stimulate growth in them? Yeah, maybe if you are doing all 3 sets with forced reps, drop sets and negatives all together. Otherwise, you need to increase the volume you are doing. To really cap the delts off, start doing your side laterals while laying on a flat bench. Lay on your side and with your working arm and dumbell laying against your hip, bring it straight up until it is vertical from your body. Don't overextend. Don't cheat or jerk or heave the weight up. Keep it strict and you will see how difficult these really are. Throw in some wide grip uprights rows too.

You owe something for this free advice.
    Hater of humanity.