Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

snapped a camera pic photo.. critique my physique

AAP said:
Well Dude... I had to enjoy the most of my Saturday and not sit around on EF all day. That is what Mon-Fri is for.

You can never have an upper chest that is too big or overdeveloped. The thick the upper chest, the more "superman armor plated" the look is.

Also most people that have a tall chest like that can put size on the mid to lower part much easier than the upper part. And just judging from his pics, the upper chest is not his superior muscle. His lower and outer pec are coming along fine. Certainly well enough to the point that he can skip flat movements for quite a while and work on adding thickness to the upper chest. Once the upper chest comes to and is not over powered by a better developed lower chest, the illusion of the outer sweep being a perfect curve is created, not just a block of muscle like many people have.

Thanks for the feedback just make it snappier next time :verygood:
Saying the upper chest can never be over developed put everything into perspective, I appreciate it.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to AAP again.

sweed said:
nice ass... oppps sorry lookin at the avi. u bulking or going to cut?

i'm current on clenbuterol/eca stack so i'm guessing i'm trying to cut.. i'm still all natty.. other than a botched eq only cycle in which i only took 8 injections and quit because my hair was shedding like crazy.. didn't gain any muscle or strength... im' prob. gonna hit up my first 'real' cycle right around january and try and diet well.. hoping for optimal results..

Destroyer1986* said:
You do lateral raises with a barbell?

Umm... yeah... I mean, YEAH!!! FUCK YEAH!! Man, I'm hardcore. I load that barbell up with 225 and rep it like a mofo.

(or I made a typo. whichever is easier to believe)

I think the zit could have a bit more fullness, it has pretty good symmetry, but you need to get a little drier. Maybe take some Lasix to get it really tight.

Top Bottom