Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

snapped a camera pic photo.. critique my physique

Looking good upper body, but have you ever seen a squat rack? Or do you use it as a towel holder...

j/k maing

AAP said:
Chest - with such a high chest like that, you need to really murder yourself on the inclines and inner chest work. Forget all about flat benching and dips. Incline just about everything. Inner chest = One Arm Pec Dec where you actually try to bring the pad all the way across the medial plane of your body and touch your opposite pec. Try it.. the contraction is like nothing else. Inner pec presses = use dumbells. Get in the position you would normally start flat flyes with. Arms extended, dumbells touching each other, palms facing each other. Now keeping the dumbells touching and palms facing, lower the d'bells until they touch the middle of your chest (very short distance due to the narrow hand placement), then press up, no lock out, keep tension on the inner pecs by squeezing the entire time.

Traps - Add size. Calf machine shrugs. Get on the standing calf machine like you are going to do calves, but stand still...shrug the pads up like you are pushing them to touch your ears.
Dumbell shrugs - lean forward just a big so the d'bells hang in front of you. Shrug up and backwards a bit, bending your elbows slightly so you get a higher range of trap movement.

Shoulders - big chest = needing wide shoulders so it flows together. Make side delts (lateral head) your priority. Are you like one of these people who throws 3-4 sets of side laterals in your workout and think that is enough to stimulate growth in them? Yeah, maybe if you are doing all 3 sets with forced reps, drop sets and negatives all together. Otherwise, you need to increase the volume you are doing. To really cap the delts off, start doing your side laterals while laying on a flat bench. Lay on your side and with your working arm and dumbell laying against your hip, bring it straight up until it is vertical from your body. Don't overextend. Don't cheat or jerk or heave the weight up. Keep it strict and you will see how difficult these really are. Throw in some wide grip uprights rows too.

You owe something for this free advice.

wow thanks brohamski.. def gonna incorporate this shit into my upcoming workouts.. you are my hero..

redguru said:
Looking good upper body, but have you ever seen a squat rack? Or do you use it as a towel holder...

j/k maing

use it for barbell curls ONLY!

Phaded said:
thanks for the compliment..

LOL

You know there's always someone to bust your chops, that's where I come into play.

You definitely have size. Hard to tell with the fuzz in the camera. How's your back developing?

AAP said:
C Inner chest = One Arm Pec Dec where you actually try to bring the pad all the way across the medial plane of your body and touch your opposite pec. Try it.. the contraction is like nothing else.

This is the most underated chest movement around........ :)

Phaded said:

Wow!

That Pimple has a dude attached to it!

(LOL J/K)

Nice physique bro,

I think Shadow is right about the water retention... AAP gave you some great advice too. I wouldn't say you have "lots of potential" that would be an understatement. Right now you have a better physique that 95% of the guys walking down the street. Welcome to the 5% club.

-BRR

thanks for all the complements, encouragements, and critiques.. i think i'm holding mad water because of the creatine ethyl ester i've beeen taking i'm gonna take off for 2 weeks and see if i lose some bloat.. thanks again broley poleys..

Top Bottom