x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Small newbie (relatively) needs advice.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Small newbie (relatively) needs advice. within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hi. This will be pretty long so thanks for your replies :) I'm 6'5", 165 lbs, and I'm skinny, and I've always been skinny, and I'm thinking I'll always *be* skinng. I've got good endurance (70 pushups, 22 pullups) but I have like no strength, and my arms are tiny. My Dad is totally not the in-shape type, my Mom was a pretty good athlete though. But maybe I just haven't been working out right. Here is my workout, perhaps you can comment, or suggest something better? (I have read up

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That makes some sense, strenghtmonster. Here is what I have decided to try. I am really looking forward to my bike tour this summer, so I'm not going to cut that out yet. I will start working out on a 7 day rotation, trying to isolate one muscle group each day with a day or two of total rest (no lifting at all) on the weekends. If I get bigger, great, if not, come August-September I will cut ou the cycling and try again

Pro Bodybuilder
    I agree with basically all that has been said. Eat, eat, eat, and forget cardio (or limit it greatly) if you are wanting to gain size. Also, start using free weights. Alot of people don't have partners and still use free weights. I would stick to the Squat, bench, and deadlifts. I am following a routine that was on the powerlifting board, right now the powerlifting board is having some problems, email me if you want the routine.

------------------