Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slowly, but it's comming.

Bro why are you dieting..those abs are friggin so good almost looks like you painted them on..Add some serious muscle to your frame and your pretty much set..

as soon as you chest gets some more depth, you'll be set.

awesome for 3 months.

You have obviously done some sort of sports/training other than weights.......excellent base

Yea, I use the word diet because using "bulking" is too proffesional for me :)

Anyway, what I am doing is eating a lot and as clean as possible.
I know there's a lot of work to do there. The chest, back, legs have not come out yet, but if I keep following the rules, they will come ! :chomp:

Thank you guys.

Luciano_ said:
>get a shave and you'll some more iof that definition

mmm, I don't think so ... but anyway, how do you shave your chest and stomach? Like shaving your face? What is going to happen next, I'll be a jungle in some weeks !!

That is just a myth, the only way your hair could actually get thicker is if you were to develope more hair folicles from shaving. It is a bit more coarse feeling after shaving because the ends of the hair are not naturally worn down like the ones that have been there. Any who, personally, I use electric mustache trimmers to shave everything with. It does not cause razor bumps like a blade does.

BTW, great abs, keep up the work, you'll be solid as hell when you do put on the mass!

hey whats your stats luciano??? what body fat are you? and how many cardio sessions you do a week? by the way you looking solid as a rock man.

good job

I am 27 ~130lbs, 6'9". Don't idea about bf.
3 weeks ago I was sure that Soya beans and bananas were the best bodybuilding food ever, that give you an idea how newbie I am. Now I am trying to eat clean and good, thank to what I have learnt here.

I have stopped cardio almost 2 weeks now for two main reasons, I was told that is better for gaining muscles and the other reason is that I am running that Frank Zane routine I reed here and it is killing me, I don't have the strength to do cardio after I finish. But I do believe in the routine, I think I can grow with it.
Before that I was doing a normal gym routine, stick to the basic. Chest-Tri / Back-bic / Leg-Shoulder, adding little weights or rep every day, no exception. Running for 20 min after WO.

I've started supplementing with Whey a couple of days ago. Before that I made a lot of mistakes, I bought amino pills and Cell Tech fukkinexpensive creatine. I mixed half of my creatine with water long before drinking it, so I guess I only got sugar out of it. I took only about 10gr of aminos a day, in pills, not much a difference.
Now I still have the aminos, like 150 pills and I am waiting suggestions about what to do with them ... I don't want to throw them away nor flush them in the toilet. Probably the best idea is to convert them into powder for better absorption, don’t know.
And I got a new creatine and I am taking like 3 gr postWO + 30gr glucose + 1 scope of Whey.
Can't tell you about results because it's too son. I’ll stick for a while, I reed that creatine for 4 month is good anabolic stuff.

Thanks for posting, like I said before, it keeps one up !!

bro, you can't be 6'9'' and 130lbs!!! you'd be a stick and and skin, even if you were cut up as a mofo.

Top Bottom