Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeping on your shoulder

CloteReyes

I have been waking up with sore shoulder and I find it’s from when I sleep on one side for a certain amount of time. I was curious to know if anyone has had these issues before, what can I do to improve the shoulder joint ?

Yeah I run into that issue as well, and the only thing that really helps me is forcing myself to sleep on my back.

Most times it feels numb when I sleep on one side. If you want to force yourself to sleep on your back, don't sleep with pillows on your head. It's easy to stay flat on your bed without the elevation on your head. It works for me even though it's uncomfortable.

when you have wide shoulders of course you are going to crunch them up

i am a side sleeper so have dealt with this for years.. add in the fact that i have a torn rotator cuff from 6 years ago that will probably never be 100% and it sucks

from a practical standpoint learn to sleep on your back if you can, it is most optimal anyway.. also get a moderate mattress, not a hard one.

Is sleeping on your back supposed to be correct way to sleep ? I always thought fetal position was the correct way to sleep.

Is sleeping on your back supposed to be correct way to sleep ? I always thought fetal position was the correct way to sleep.

from talking to some of the best PT's that deal with athletes yes with the pillow on the back of your head and not shoulders.

if you have always slept on your side it isn't going to be easy to learn to sleep on your back. for me i try and try and still end up on my side. it sucks

Top Bottom