Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It wasn't a compliment. You started a thread which suggests there's an issue with not getting enough sleep. Then have yourself training at 4.58am and 11pm. Join the dots fella - that's why you're not sleeping.

Now, given you complained so it's not very likely, unless you're 1 in a 1000 you need to train at more sensible times and sleep a little more.

yeah mobster is right

get on a proper schedule

humans our melatonin levels spike at sunset for a reason. stop working out at night that has gotten you into this mess. all that adrenaline your body has adapted to will prevent you from sleeping.

once you adjust to a proper schedule things will fall into place. a good tip for you is going to amazon and buying blue blocker glasses and wearing those at sunset.

if you research this you will see those who live in places like Alaska where they have super long days during summer and super short days during winter have completely fucked up sleeping patterns which are completely unhealthy. humans evolved from central Africa where that wasn't an issue

I feel your pain OP, on a diff way.

I was working 80hrs/wk, one job very active, day job sedentary so I'd hit the gym during lunch, and then started squeezing in cardio in the am.

I recently quit my day job, keeping only my night job - the active one. But holy fuck I still can't get my sleep right... only getting 4 hours a night. Couple nights ago I only got 1 hour...

Feeling tired but just can't get to sleep! Driving me a bit crazy...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom