Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training

renemongeau

Do you know what makes someone to be able to sleep?
I have a bad mind with difficult thinking without any workout. I need to be ridiculous. I run the whole night inside trails of park. Deers trust me like a fauna member. I am alone, this is prohibed to be there. Do I need different cycles to get a regular rhythm? For example, cardio some days, endurance some days and hypertrophic other days.

No, I feel like it is 3am the whole day. Everybody can get out the bed at 3 am for a running but it is not convenient. I thought it is overtraining but that doesn’t make any difference if I stop training and sleep a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In december, I was able to my 4 km swimming in the morning and 2 hours at the gym each day except Saturday and Sunday. Now, I am only do my workout each two days.

%muscular nothing different except I lost .1%. Nothing of different, this week, I train back with heavy weights over 300lb and do curls for biceps with 55lb. I did workout my abs.

My cardio 20 minutes treadmill at 17 km/h with a bpm between 75 and 96 btm. Average speed on my bicycle 41 km/h, maximum speed 55 km/h, distance 100 km. I am 40 years old, 67 kg.

I don’t have allergies except dust and pollen but symptoms are not meaning. I have only three scars, two from operations and the last one from a stick behind my head but long time ago. I don’t think this is a health problem.

Top Bottom