x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Do you know what makes someone to be able to sleep? I have a bad mind with difficult thinking without any workout. I need to be ridiculous. I run the whole night inside trails of park. Deers trust me like a fauna member. I am alone, this is prohibed to be there. Do I need different cycles to get a regular rhythm? For example, cardio some days, endurance some days and hypertrophic other days.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training

Do you know what makes someone to be able to sleep?
    I have a bad mind with difficult thinking without any workout. I need to be ridiculous. I run the whole night inside trails of park. Deers trust me like a fauna member. I am alone, this is prohibed to be there. Do I need different cycles to get a regular rhythm? For example, cardio some days, endurance some days and hypertrophic other days.

Re: Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training

It's a little lost in translation. Are you saying you've been awake 4 days?

No, I feel like it is 3am the whole day. Everybody can get out the bed at 3 am for a running but it is not convenient. I thought it is overtraining but that doesnít make any difference if I stop training and sleep a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In december, I was able to my 4 km swimming in the morning and 2 hours at the gym each day except Saturday and Sunday. Now, I am only do my workout each two days.

My body fat decreased of 2% in on week, my BMI 24, %water 54.

%muscular nothing different except I lost .1%. Nothing of different, this week, I train back with heavy weights over 300lb and do curls for biceps with 55lb. I did workout my abs.

%oxygene 98, pressure normal

I donít have any pain except my traps.

My cardio 20 minutes treadmill at 17 km/h with a bpm between 75 and 96 btm. Average speed on my bicycle 41 km/h, maximum speed 55 km/h, distance 100 km. I am 40 years old, 67 kg.

I donít have allergies except dust and pollen but symptoms are not meaning. I have only three scars, two from operations and the last one from a stick behind my head but long time ago. I donít think this is a health problem.