Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training

I workout each two days between 7 pm to 10 pm. After I go running after 10 pm to 11 pm. I normally swim at 7 am but Now, I cannot do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I workout each two days between 7 pm to 10 pm. After I go running after 10 pm to 11 pm. I normally swim at 7 am but Now, I cannot do that.

There's a problem right there. No one I know trains at 10pm and then goes for a run at 11pm and expects to sleep

It is 4:56 am, I start a new workout with cycles Endurance, Hypertrophic, force. Anyway, break time doesn’t help me. Only do 10 repetitions pull-ups and 10 sit-ups are ridiculous. I must increase number in bodyweight. Four sets of forty pull-ups, 100 sit-ups with 45lb weight plate behind my head. I feel better at 90% of maximum load. I will try to switch and find the most efficient cycles.

I have to start my cardio. I will consult physician if it is not efficient. I use a new schedule and add supplements on my diet.

Top Bottom