x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Do you know what makes someone to be able to sleep? I have a bad mind with difficult thinking without any workout. I need to be ridiculous. I run the whole night inside trails of park. Deers trust me like a fauna member. I am alone, this is prohibed to be there. Do I need different cycles to get a regular rhythm? For example, cardio some days, endurance some days and hypertrophic other days.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Sleeping deprivation feeling without any effect after 4 days stop training

My btm is 60, but normally, I have 56 btm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slow down with the posts lol. Are you using stims in preworkouts and when do you train?

Bpm not btm

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Slow down with the posts lol. Are you using stims in preworkouts and when do you train?
    I use nothing.

I workout each two days between 7 pm to 10 pm. After I go running after 10 pm to 11 pm. I normally swim at 7 am but Now, I cannot do that.

I have slept 22 hours today.

Quote Quote posted by renemongeau View Post
    I workout each two days between 7 pm to 10 pm. After I go running after 10 pm to 11 pm. I normally swim at 7 am but Now, I cannot do that.

There's a problem right there. No one I know trains at 10pm and then goes for a run at 11pm and expects to sleep

It is 4:56 am, I start a new workout with cycles Endurance, Hypertrophic, force. Anyway, break time doesn’t help me. Only do 10 repetitions pull-ups and 10 sit-ups are ridiculous. I must increase number in bodyweight. Four sets of forty pull-ups, 100 sit-ups with 45lb weight plate behind my head. I feel better at 90% of maximum load. I will try to switch and find the most efficient cycles.

I have to start my cardio. I will consult physician if it is not efficient. I use a new schedule and add supplements on my diet.

You're doing far too much

Thanks