Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sledgehammer workout

Nomak666

Wow, this is by far the best forearms/wrist workout ive ever used. just thought some might like to know. i bought a set of heavy grips and a #8 sledgehammer and have been working on my grip with the grippers and "levering" with the sledgehammer. overhead levering, front, back, palms up, palms down twists. after a week and a half, my forearms were ROCK HARD, with a shitload of veins about to explode(in a good way):evil:. anyone else do this?

Yes, i found out about it on the Gripboard.com a couple of years ago. You should get into nail bending, phonebook/card tearing, pinching, etc. very fun things to do for your grip

Yes, i found out about it on the Gripboard.com a couple of years ago. You should get into nail bending, phonebook/card tearing, pinching, etc. very fun things to do for your grip

im working on the cards right now. but i see that my grip and wrist/forearm strength has increased alot. thats actually very useful for me when doing barbell shrugs and deadlifts since now i can hold more weight. im also doing plate pinches.

Top Bottom