x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sledgehammer workout

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sledgehammer workout within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Wow, this is by far the best forearms/wrist workout ive ever used. just thought some might like to know. i bought a set of heavy grips and a #8 sledgehammer and have been working on my grip with the grippers and "levering" with the sledgehammer. overhead levering, front, back, palms up, palms down twists. after a week and a half, my forearms were ROCK HARD, with a shitload of veins about to explode(in a good way):evil:. anyone else do this?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

sarms1.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
    Pro Bodybuilder

Sledgehammer workout

Wow, this is by far the best forearms/wrist workout ive ever used. just thought some might like to know. i bought a set of heavy grips and a #8 sledgehammer and have been working on my grip with the grippers and "levering" with the sledgehammer. overhead levering, front, back, palms up, palms down twists. after a week and a half, my forearms were ROCK HARD, with a shitload of veins about to explode(in a good way). anyone else do this?

Re: Sledgehammer workout

Yes, i found out about it on the Gripboard.com a couple of years ago. You should get into nail bending, phonebook/card tearing, pinching, etc. very fun things to do for your grip

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Sledgehammer workout

Quote Quote posted by oso0960 View Post
    Yes, i found out about it on the Gripboard.com a couple of years ago. You should get into nail bending, phonebook/card tearing, pinching, etc. very fun things to do for your grip
    im working on the cards right now. but i see that my grip and wrist/forearm strength has increased alot. thats actually very useful for me when doing barbell shrugs and deadlifts since now i can hold more weight. im also doing plate pinches.