Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sl5*5??????

well. i suppose the first thing to look at is what ur goal is and what kind of training u r doing. me personally i like both compounds and assistance. but for me since my current goal is to up my compounds i work those first followed by some assistance work 2nd. if u r a pro bber you might be into all isolations and pump training. u got monstrous arms alcatraz , clearly every now and then u like a vein training day lol, as do i. i am currently doing 5x5 too. doesnt mean once in awhile when im feeling jacked and ready for more ill do a ez bar curl 5x5 to finish off, some dips till failure or whatever.

also alc, how are you doing after your injury, i remember seeing those when it happened. hope all is healing well good bro!!

I'm healing nicely. Thank you for asking. Still can't do any heavy upper body work, no chest work at all.

I am going heavy on legs...taking it easy on upper body training for the next month or two still.

well. i suppose the first thing to look at is what ur goal is and what kind of training u r doing. me personally i like both compounds and assistance. but for me since my current goal is to up my compounds i work those first followed by some assistance work 2nd. if u r a pro bber you might be into all isolations and pump training. u got monstrous arms alcatraz , clearly every now and then u like a vein training day lol, as do i. i am currently doing 5x5 too. doesnt mean once in awhile when im feeling jacked and ready for more ill do a ez bar curl 5x5 to finish off, some dips till failure or whatever.

also alc, how are you doing after your injury, i remember seeing those when it happened. hope all is healing well good bro!!

My goals on Squats is to keep going till I stall out. Then as I'm informed I should go on to madcows or SL advance. I did 10 weeks of Ed Coan bench and Deadlift plan with a shot load of stuff added and hit all my goals and went 30# over what I was shooting for on deads. During that time my Squats struggled. So this program looked good and had good reviews and feed back so I'm in it till I can't go no more...see no reason to stop if I can keep going, which prob won't be but about 3 months till I stall. We'll see.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

if volume is an issue check out madcows 5x5 program. its basically the same but with some days a heavy lift day, and some a light day to speed recovery up. i dont mind squating alot. i would actually like to try smolov squats program. but im not concerned about that so much. maybe a smolov junior for bench or deads

I looked at the Smolov program and it looks sick. I would like to get to that point one day.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom