Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

skin problems from weight lifting belt

boltdesings

did anyone experience skin rash around your belly from the weight lifting belt? even using on top of a shirt I got bad skin rash, any idea what the cause would be?

Perhaps it is made of a hard material, which rubs you too hard. Also, that kind of thing happens to me when I sweat a lot, and the places where the skin contacts the most with clothes or something like that gets a rash or an irritation. Might be something similar in your case. What you could try to do, is to take it off whenever you are not using it, although that would be quite inconvenient, but it would decrease the chances of that irritation to take place.

Sounds to me like your weight belt is too big and not properly fitted for your body.

A weight belt should be very snug and should not be able to wiggle around when you are using it.

I would either tighten your weight belt closer or switch to a smaller weight belt.

It could be causing some rubbing and add sweat on top of that it could be easy to develop an issue like this. I agree with Steve on not using a belt all together. It will only weaken your core in the end.

Top Bottom