Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Size Strength & Awesomeness

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If Yall are ment to be it'll work out. My fiance was pre-med when we ended up having a baby from being careless and it almost destroyed her cause she ended up giving up her dream. I even gave her the option to leave afterwards and finish and i would take care of out daughter myself. She chose to change her major and is almost done. She had to settle for a Kinesiology degree. I feel bad and she does too at times but its something we had to do. So to get to the point focus on school and yourself so later you won't regret shit and if she really cares or if you meet some else that's matters they should understand. Don't make our mistake....don't get me wrong we love our daughter more than anything but we should have waited.

Thanks guys, much love for the kind words. Yes, it was almost a year, but when I started this past junior year, I told myself career/school is going to come first, especially in my situation so that's that.

Everyone has different ideas about how they plan to go about their lives, ours don't align. Still think very highly of the girl but Back to the lifting and work!
Front squat Pr last night 220 ATG--I know I did legs Sunday morning but oh well.

Pull-6/12
Face Pulls-4 sets

DL:
280/290/300-6/3/1
275-1x9 (PR)

Kroc Row:
95-2x20

Weighted Pull-Up/1 arm cable row:
30-3x5 (PR)
42.5-3x9 (hold at contraction)

Lat PD: Rest pause-1 set
120-11-6-5-3
2 sets traps

Last edited:
Good work on the prs man. Id turn any kind of depression into anger and kill the weights bro!

I should be able to get more but last few reps, my hips rise too quick so I lose power coming out of hole.just gotta be more conscious about it.

Diet 6/12:
Going low carb/low cal for today.(I splurged like an obese man last night-coulda rivaled man vs food)

6AM-30gcarbs/10g amino acids
Post workout- 10oz 90/10 beef/6 whole eggs
Lunch:coffee
3pm: 2 scoops whey
Dinner: 1lb chicken breast/1tbsp olive oil/veggies

Maybe evening cardio

Great read- interesting concept. Sorta want to try it if I can get a solid plan together.
http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/nutrition/g-flux.htm

http://www.angelikepsoinos.com/ucan/uncategorized/dr-john-berardi-talks-g-flux-redux-with-burn-the-fat-feed-the-muscle-author-tom-venuto/

Cliffs- body hold less fat/gains more muscle if you increase calories.
Ex: a person would gain more muscle and lose fat if they ate 3500 calories and burned 3200 calories as opposed to a person who eats 2600 calories as burns 2300 calories--need well thought out programming.

6/13 Legs

Warm up-
split squats

Front Squat: heavy singles today
185-7x1
195-3x1
205-1x1
225-1x1--YEAH BUDDY PR
135-1x8
135-2x7 (pause at the very bottom for 2 seconds-basically doing bottom up squats)

Close Stance Leg Press- 3 sec descent & pause in hole
270-1x10
360-2x9

1 Legged Hip Thrusts:
155-2x5 (crap b/c my glutes/hamstrings were shot at this point)

Cable Curl/Hammer Curl superset- sick contraction
20-12-9-9
25-3x7

Diet 6/13
6AM- 1/2 cup blueberries/1 apple/1 banana
Workout-10g amino acids
8:45AM-2 apples/10oz 90/10 beef/2tbsp BBQ sauce/6oz veggies/6 eggs
Lunch: 10oz BBQ teriyaki chicken n 2 cups rice (cooked)
3pm-2 scoops whey
Dinner-12oz chicken breast/olive oil/veggies
Workout 2
Post workout- Protein Bar smoothie--banana chunks/blue berries/almond milk/whey protein---250 calories/30g protein

Last edited:
Top Bottom