Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Size Strength & Awesomeness

Thanks man!
And yeah, I grew up being fat, not cuz I sat around all day, but I had a thing for cooking cuz I watched food network so much lol.
I've just learned to make the same foods healthy and still enjoy it (minus desserts)

5/31/12
Can't believe year is almost half way over.
Rest day today- no soreness/CNS feeling good.
Diet will be same minus dropping all the carbs for the day minus 1.5 cups oats for breakfast.

Pull
6/1/12

Pull-Up/Push-ups:
BW-45 reps

DB Row:
90-2x20 (PR--add 5lbs)
Lat PD:
145-10-10-9 (PR)
DL:
285-3x3 (felt fast)
Leg Curls:2-1-2 tempo
45-3x8

Accessory:
Face Pulls/Calves/Forearms
4 sets each

^they use HFCS as their source of glucose
According to livestrong-they may be wrong but that's what I read

try again!,there is no glucose in gatorate....
this is the weight training forum...
he wants to get stronger he dosnt need to be dieting like that...
i mean, shit, just about every pro athlete drinks it... so ya, you might not be able to be 2.341% bodyfat if you drink a little, but damn i cant believe this is even a serious debate here...

Push
6/2/12
Pull-Ups/Push-Ups:
BW-5 sets

OHP:
155-2x5 (PR)
150-3x5
Bench:
190-5-4-4-4-4 (PR)
Leg Press:
360-3x12 (Pause at bottom)
430-5x8 (pause at bottom-PR)

Clean and Press:
135-3x6 (PR)

DB Laterals/Calves/Abs/Forearms
3/5/2/3

AMAZING WORKOUT

Diet 6/2/12
200g carbs/275g protein/80-90g fat

Last night's dinner attached below--4 hours slow cooked. it really does fall off the bone lol

Moya-Appreciate the kind words sir

Ssez- During the school year I do a more traditional bodybuilding type 4 day split with 1 day of conditioning. However, since summer started, I'm mainly volunteering & doing research which requires no physical energy really so about a month ago I decided to jack up the frequency and volume (since I get a good deal of rest out of the gym plus I'm eating a calorie surplus) and just ride it out until I stall consistently--then I'll back off for a few days and reassess then.

Top Bottom