Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack abs vs. big size dude

abs. vs size

• six pack

Votes: 263 50.6%
  • big dude

Votes: 256 49.2%

• Total voters

Nobledude

What are you sporting? size vs abs....

I used to weigh 245 lb my heaviest and worked my ass off hard to get that elusive 6 pack abs....once I got to 222 lb my abs were showing nicely...I am 6 feet tall..
I am now happy at 225 lb even though my abs arent as they used to be....still a decent shape....I just feel better a bit bigger than skinnier with a 6 pack abs..

ND

Size, I think I'm still over 300 but haven't stepped on a scale in over a month.

Besides my ab will kick the shit out of a six pack any day.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Size, I think I'm still over 300 but haven't stepped on a scale in over a month.

Besides my ab will kick the shit out of a six pack any day.

Cheers,
Scotsman
damn dude....how tall are you?

as i have said in other threads......

4/6 pak doesn't impress me all that much....pumped up pecs, bis, traps, calves, glutes...with waist in proportion....make me envious and keep me going to the gym.

Until I reach 250lbs I couldn't care less. They are slightly visible right now, but that won't stop the bulk! I prefer substance over showy.....I see tons of guys 155lb shredded abzzz (jkurz anyone??) that don't wanna bulk 'cause they'll lose the ladies lmfao.

size over abs? why cant you have both-

viewpic.php

Pudsianski easily weighs 300+.

Top Bottom