Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack abs vs. big size dude

abs. vs size

• six pack

Votes: 263 50.6%
  • big dude

Votes: 256 49.2%

• Total voters
I have to fight pretty hard to keep the abs away...

If I can see abs...I'm not trying hard enough.

Holy poop, sup b fold!!

Abs - hmmm, never really had em. I won't lie, they are good for the summers, especially when you live in a beach town. But unless I plan to compete, I don't feel the need to get down to 4% and have em sick style poppin.

KillahBee said:
Holy poop, sup b fold!!

Abs - hmmm, never really had em. I won't lie, they are good for the summers, especially when you live in a beach town. But unless I plan to compete, I don't feel the need to get down to 4% and have em sick style poppin.

Beach town...I feel you. I can see the Sea from my window and the front porch at my gym. In the Summer (I am still driving with the top down on my car) I go to the beach at least 4x a week. I'm the guy sitting in a Coleman chair with my headphones and snacks going on. Having more fun than anyone else out there.

redguru said:
99.9% of the women that have never seen the inside of a gym.

My wife makes fun of my belly. She called it "Ethopian Bloat" since I have abs but they stick out nice and round with my belly!

def size for me, every time ive ever put effort (or stopping putting effort into stuffing my face that is) into leaning out i feel like im taking 1 step forward and two steps back. all the muscle/strength lost takes too long to get back, and for what?? to have abs that noone but yourself and your significant other see. I am 5'9" 210 with a fourpack right now (prob 12-13%) and look plenty big and strong imo. I could cut down to 190 in a month and be fuckin shredded but id feel and look like a marathon runner, not for me srry.

having been on both sides (currently 6'1 230ish) I preferred my 190 lbs with six pack but weaker/smaller. Im not fat by any means now, but playing sports was much easier when I was lighter. Course the goal is 215 with a sixer :)

Top Bottom