Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack abs vs. big size dude

abs. vs size

• six pack

Votes: 263 50.6%
  • big dude

Votes: 256 49.2%

• Total voters
gjohnson5 said:
A man can have excellent core strength and not have exposed abs.
A man can have exposed abs and a weak core

There's some fat lady in my pilates class that has really good abdominal strength.

I definitely like size but want to see some abs. I'm 240+ and can see my abs somewhat. On any male I don't care if his abs are visible so long as his waist from the front and the back tapers down nicely and there is no "overhang" as I like to call it. Especially the fat that hangs over the back of the waist. So when you see them from behind it looks like an "hourglass." I think that looks lousy.

chicagobuffedbod said:
I definitely like size but want to see some abs. I'm 240+ and can see my abs somewhat. On any male I don't care if his abs are visible so long as his waist from the front and the back tapers down nicely and there is no "overhang" as I like to call it. Especially the fat that hangs over the back of the waist. So when you see them from behind it looks like an "hourglass." I think that looks lousy.
100% agreed.Nicely said.

I still have a slight outline of a six'r, BUT, much stronger now that i've put some on. Anyone that says a lard ass can't run, should have any lineman from the NFL run at you. It may not be far, but fast. Watched some videos of the cowboys training camps, them boys were fast for their size.

Whiskey

Size commands respect and gets it.

Six pack abs are great for the beach but we only get 2 months of that up here and there is no one I know that wanders around outside here at 40 below.

I used to be shredded...but lacked in the size department....when I got BIG....I got the respect of every bodybuilder in the gym. anyone can get lean. It's not that hard. But size? Now thats a challenge!! I agree with nolongerconfused, size demands respect....and gets it EVERY time.

Top Bottom