Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack abs vs. big size dude

abs. vs size

• six pack

Votes: 263 50.6%
  • big dude

Votes: 256 49.2%

• Total voters
It's pretty easy to get lean IMO....getting bulk size is the problem with most.

Do more volume, burn more calories and make sure your diet is in check and you get lean

to get bulk, you need to eat like a beast 10 times a day, protein, carbs, fats, eat eat eat and sleep like you're a bear hybernating ....

Unless I get a belly, I'd rather be a big motherfucker...

I have always prefered size. I do have a strong core but I also have a small gut. Thats the only place on me that I wish I could lose. I'm 5'10-5'11 and weigh 260lbs.
Eating clean "always" and cardio are very hard for me. I would much rather hit the free weights and go home. Not sure on body fat but it has to be around 18%.
Oh well.

I just want to be big, like Alcatraz said I dont really worry about cutting unless I get a belly. But its funny watching the skinny guys look at you and get out of your way real fast, like you might just have to kick their ass if they dont...lol

Stepped on the scale yesterday morning and was SURPRISED! 291 LBS and I've been sick and not eating near as much.

i look at the guys on the worlds strongest man competition and the olympic lifting. they look fat more than they look built lol. Im for six pack dude.

99.99% of chicks out there don't realize that bodybuilders muscles don't equate to ultra strong man. They just like the way it looks. And even if they did realize "Big Bob" was stronger than Arnold, I'm sure they wouldn't care.

6 pack easy!! for many reasons not only chicks which is a reason also... And you maybe 170lbs or 180 and still be a bad ass and beat the hell out of 300lbs people :)

I am currently 6'1 225 with a little extra fat around my stomach. 5 years ago I really wanted abs. I was still lifting heavy weights, but was doing cardio every day in the morning and weights and cardio in pm for about 3-4 months. I got down to 180 lbs and still didn't have a six pack. I said screw this because I looked way too skinny. I much perfer my bulky look with a small stomach and small love handles. My goal is to have a flat stomach and keep my bulk and realize I will never have abs. I am fine with that as long as I dont have flab hanging.

I'm 5'11 and just over 200lbs wish i had a little bit more trimmed belly but DEF prefer size.....i dont think of myself as big but i guess others do...constantly getting outta my way...Nothing like wearing a shirt a lil on the tighter side to show off the guns, shoulders and V'd out back

Last edited:
you know... Ive always been really back and forth with this.... I like to have abs but I really like lifting a ton of weight... oh well, Ill just do what my body wants to do. Maybe Ill change my mind tomorrow... who knows

Top Bottom