Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack abs vs. big size dude

abs. vs size

• six pack

Votes: 263 50.6%
  • big dude

Votes: 256 49.2%

• Total voters
I think its interesting that the poll on this thread is exactly down the middle. I guess I fall into the ripped 218lbs 5'10 with a 6 pack category. I aspire to be bigger & have great respect for guys that have built up a 280lb powerful body. However, a few of my gym buddies who are this size, will tell me that they dont want to get any bigger & would rather have a body that looked like mine. So just be happy with who you are & what you got.

[CinnamonBuns] said:
for those who chose big size dude, do you have any maximum bodyfat percentage you would get too?
I guess you are looking just dam fat if you are over say 20%. Most BBers try to get down around 12%. At 10% or lower your muscularity ,definition,& vascularity comes out. I'm sitting on 9% & I like that look but it gets harder to put on weight & keep that look in place. However, the more lean muscle mass you have the faster the metabolism is & the fat burning machine works.

OK SOAP BOX ON!!! Whoever said eat like a horse and get big then cut down!! Brilliant!! Thank you!! It annoys me when I see people say OH No get your diet in order and get to 12 percent bodyfat before you cycle...

Why the hell you gonna row up stream dude? NO ADD MUSCLE Pack that shit in like a blond on prom night. Stuff every ounce you can handle!! Then let the beef eat away at the fat. Story time kids...sorry someone can delete or bad karma me for this..

Guy at the bar chris rock song comes on I am not thinking he's looking at me saying some shit..I ask him...are you picking a fight with me? I stand up..He says Oh god no your huge!! What are you drinking? Want another one? That's me...today at 6 foot 3 251 lbs.NOT what I consider a "big guy" other than 36 inch waist and my chest is much larger at around 52 inches under arm and just over 60inches all the way around the shoulders. (up 3 lbs from last week and my current heaviest yet but BF Seems to be down) Do I like being big enough that when I walk up to girls their eyes get big and they hide behind someone elses boyfriend?

Not really but when their boyfriend hides behind them..Priceless. Arnold was a pretty big fella. Competition he was 235lbs at almost exactly the same height as me. you can be both. Just quite telling people to cut down first then bulk up..That's like saying eat rice cakes for a year so you can get buff.

On that wikipage it says he is 5foot 11? :confused:

People who have met him have said between 5'10" and 6'1".

He also got 2nd place at Poland's "Dancing With the Stars" this year...

Until I reach 250lbs I couldn't care less. They are slightly visible right now, but that won't stop the bulk! I prefer substance over showy.....I see tons of guys 155lb shredded abzzz (jkurz anyone??) that don't wanna bulk 'cause they'll lose the ladies lmfao.
Hey Fuck yourlself....lol......He'ssssss back,,,,,,,206 beatch!

OK SOAP BOX ON!!! Whoever said eat like a horse and get big then cut down!! Brilliant!! Thank you!! It annoys me when I see people say OH No get your diet in order and get to 12 percent bodyfat before you cycle...

Always remember...we can get lean a lot quicker than they can get big. ;)

Top Bottom