Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Six pack abs - HOW DO YOU GET 'EM?!!!

wallcrawler

I've probably done every exercise for the abs there is (or at least the ones I COULD do - those hanging leg raises aint that easy!!) but never have had a six pack even under the fat. My abs are hard but no seperation. What is the secret? Is it a certain exercise that does it? Do I need to use resistance to make the muscles knot up into a visible six pack? Is the secret that you have to train them for hours every day? If you're not a natty, how can you get the seperation that stays even when you're not flexing? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!

guys i was just joking about the six second abs thing. you know, on a similar posting a few months ago, the poster actually private messaged me twice about acquiring such a device. common, this is the reason why people say bad shit about teenagers!

Everybody I've talked to said diet and cardio, but mainly diet is the key . Whats your body fat %?

natty said:
Everybody I've talked to said diet and cardio, but mainly diet is the key . Whats your body fat %?

around 10% to start to see your 6 pack

:worried: i don't think im at 10%
QUOTE=Anthrax]around 10% to start to see your 6 pack[/QUOTE]

CanadianCutie said:
:worried: i don't think im at 10%
QUOTE=Anthrax]around 10% to start to see your 6 pack
[/QUOTE]

the 10% is for guys

I'm not sure about women (but it's more than that)

What's your %BF ?

Top Bottom