Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sit ups question

Sport reduction is impossible check your diet and weight training sit up don't burn your belly fat

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

most people incorrectly believe you get ripped abs by doing ab exercises. not your fault, that is clever marketing. we all have seen those absurd infomercial scams where they try to sell you some contraption and they have a ripped dude smiling as he does it. so of course a fat person watches that and thinks he got that way from using it.

the truth is there is no point in even working your abs if they are covered up in fat. so lose the fat!

and you lose fat from diet.

I believe I recall Arnold saying he would do 200 sit-ups a day
I do 270 Ab crunches and leg lifts with weights and you would never know it [emoji2][emoji2]
It all diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how many sit ups a day are good to see any progress on belly burning, thanks.

None. Any ab exercise works the abs. It does NOTHING to reduce fat. Google the guys with the world records - none are lean

Diet!

All the sit ups in the world won't help if your body fat is too high to see your abdominal muscles.

Diet is the main thing. Get your body fat low and then focus on ab exercises to sculpt/tone the midsection

Working out abs when you have a higher body fat can actually make your stomach look bigger as you build muscle. Focus on diet to lean down.

Top Bottom