Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sit-Ups

renemongeau

I do some Sit-Ups on roman chair after working my back extensions with same weight a 45+25+10 weight plate and nothing touches my chest. I keep them in my hands like a steering. I like moving my back in two ways for maximum of possible extension. On roman chair, I always keep a tension, no break point on my movement but I must take care to not push with legs. Is it normal to have a red after workout?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The color of my skin on my chest is red after sit-ups. A lot of people have a red skin after a running but I don’t make effort with this part on a sit-up. I am bruising front arm on dumbbells only, I often throw them after last a rep.

The color of my skin on my chest is red after sit-ups. A lot of people have a red skin after a running but I don’t make effort with this part on a sit-up. I am bruising front arm on dumbbells only, I often throw them after last a rep.

Moreover, I don’t have any cardio problem. I run each day 20 minutes at 16,5 km/h. I can’t sleep without my night running.

Flushing of the chest isn't super uncommon especially when you consider you are going to a declined position over and over allowing blood to pool. I would not worry about it.

I do some Sit-Ups on roman chair after working my back extensions with same weight a 45+25+10 weight plate and nothing touches my chest. I keep them in my hands like a steering. I like moving my back in two ways for maximum of possible extension. On roman chair, I always keep a tension, no break point on my movement but I must take care to not push with legs. Is it normal to have a red after workout?

Hows your blood pressure?

Top Bottom