Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Single Leg Press

I like doing them using the hammer strength leg press.Haven't done them in awhile, but my leg mass and strength went up fast.

you'll be able to use more weight using two legs [for example, max could be 100k with one leg, but 220k with two.]

Obviously you're gonna want to use the method that puts you in the strongest position for max lift.

Robboe said:
you'll be able to use more weight using two legs [for example, max could be 100k with one leg, but 220k with two.]

Obviously you're gonna want to use the method that puts you in the strongest position for max lift.

heavywear said:
dont bother

as you can see, it depends on your goal. if you are chasing a number and dont see the value of training each leg individually to improve your overall performance...then you wont do them.

i'd challenge anyone to strengthen each leg individually, increase stability and neuromuscular efficiency and then say....

"dont bother"

we spend 50% of our time on one leg or another when walking. unless you guys go bounding round with your feet tied together.... or eat, sleep and shit with your feet planted in the squat rack.
lol.

but to each his own.

Top Bottom