Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

silvio simac workout and diet

Mr. Omega

Silvio Simac, this guy's diet and work out routine specializes in weight gain, that is something I have been struggling with for years, no matter what I do i can't gain muscle mass, I was wondering if you guys are familiar with it and what do you think about it, some other famous people diets and programs want to sell you their brand and that's the catch when you try follow their tips, this not the case and I liked that.

even with shitty genetics you should be able to gain SOME muscle. but I feel ya on your struggles. I scratch my head when i see guys in the gym every day and they still don't look like they lift. hell i can make the argument that weight training does NOT cause muscle gain based on that right? and the sad thing is most of those guys are using steroids on top of it too

the bottom line is this. they just aren't on a proper workout routine and not doing the right things when they leave the gym like eating the way they should, sleeping, and being mentally balanced.

yes there is a genetic element. the biggest meatheads in your gym have superior genetics to you, that is just the way it is. like comparing a thoroughbred horse to a donkey. the funny thing those boneheads actually think they work 'harder than you' in the gym. they actually in most cases work less hard, but get way better results

Most of it will come down to your diet. You obviously have a super fast metabolism. If you are training hard and not gaining then you need to increase calories. Try adding a shake in each day where you can add some calorie dense ingredients. Try adding a scoop of almond butter, oatmeal, fruits, etc. Whatever you really want to add is fine. You will just have to keep increasing calories until you start gaining.

When it really comes down to it - there is no magic diet or training program. If you aren't gaining weight - you simply need to eat more. It's as simple as this.

Your body basically works like this -

body weight = calories in - calories expended

To gain body weight, you need to take in more calories then you expend.

If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

I never follow template diets or workout schemes, as for every person that seems to be completely different. What works for one person, not necessarily will work for another and there are way too many factors that come into play.

That being said, you could take away some things from it and adjust it to your own needs, but I wouldnt follow it blindly.

Top Bottom