Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side laterals (shoulders) r they needed???

Oh yeah, and don't mess with me... from now on I'm the internet badass LOL. My contest is July 21st and I'm on low-carb so DON'T CROSS MY PATH!

I hope none of you guys take any of these posts too seriously... with that in mind I must say that I've seen alot of assinine posts lately!

whew, you must be on lower carbs than me, because i let that one pass. LOL.

i had round delts in highschool and the only juice i had was called capri sun.

genetics
hard work
proper diet

exactly....

I miss those capri-suns they were great.
now all of us internet inflated ego-maniacs should re-direct our testosterone induced rage and intolerance to something more fruitful:

3_jpg.jpg

The delts raise the arm to shoulder level (abduct) and are also involved in overhead movements. Therefore overhead lifting and any forward, back or forward arm abduction will work the delts.
I never do any front raises for my delts as i feel these get enough of a workout when doing chest. Also from my own experience, obviously not applicable to everyone i feel my delts respond best to heavy (cheating most of the time) lateral raises.

Side laterals make you look wider.
Try doing side laterals with cables.I just started doing side laterals with cables last year and they kick ass.My shoulders are freackin huge!:D

Top Bottom